Assistant Project Manager (CMB Transformation & Data Management)
Commercial Banking – CMB Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Project Manager (CMB Transformation & Data Management).
- Provide SME support to business and group initiatives
- Lead/ support project implementation, including both onshore and offshore projects
- Handle requests from business, internal and external functions on systems, processes, risk and controls
- Support process review, error investigation, incident management and fire-fighting
- Develop procedures for new products and services
- Review and update existing operation procedure manuals regularly or when required, e.g. in response to regulatory changes
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ banking experience, preferably with knowledge of commercial banking products and bank operations. Knowledge in corporate wealth management is an advantage
- Good understanding of project work plan and appreciation of the need to meet project deadlines
- Self-initiative, innovative, customer-centric and with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.